MVS Engineering offers on-site oxygen gas generators that are equipped with VPSA technology. These generators extract oxygen present in the ambient air using VPSA- Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption technology and are suitable for all industrial processes needing high flow rate oxygen gas.
What are the benefits of key features of these generators?
· MVS plants are eco-friendly. There is no emission of pollutants.
· End of supply chain tension. The user can produce the required quantity of gas whenever they want.
· Safe to use and handle.
· Provides an uninterrupted supply of gas.
Applications of Oxygen Generator in different industries
· Glass Industry
· Water treatment
· Gold mining
· Ozone gas production
VPSA Oxygen Generators are ideal for higher flow requirements. These generators utilize the well-known and mature Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption Technology to produce gas for higher demands.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PSA AND VPSA OXYGEN GENERATORS
PSA and VPSA Oxygen Generators are identical, but there are a few differences. The differences are:
1. VPSA generators utilize low-pressure blowers for better energy efficiency to attain higher airflows.
2. As it has lower working pressure, VPSA Oxygen Generators deliver oxygen at a pressure of up to 1.5 kg/cm2.
3. A user can opt for a booster compressor downstream of VPSA systems requiring higher pressure.
4. A vacuum pump is used in the regeneration cycle. A pump is used to assist with the optimal regeneration of molecular sieves.
MVS Engineering is a turnkey supplier of On-site Gas generation plants for Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Hydrogen gases. We also manufacture Air, Gas, Liquid Dryers, and Gas Purification systems. MVS is the largest supplier of gaseous Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Hydrogen plants in India. Besides India, MVS also regularly exports its equipment to the Middle East, Africa, South East Asia, and Europe.
Read more about the company in the About Us section of our website.